As pure as it gets! This Crystalline CBD Isolate tests at nearly 100% purity. It is made from our own organic, Colorado-grown, high-CBD hemp, which is then extracted and the CBD is isolated out — all in Colorado.
It contains 0% THC. Also, all terpenes, phytocompounds, and cannabinoids other than CBD are removed. No smell, no taste. It will not be detected in a standard drug test.
This isolate is composed entirely (100%) of the only active ingredient in GW Pharma’s FDA-approved prescription drug for childhood epilepsy, Epidiolex: pure, refined, crystalline CBD. There is nothing else in the product, except maybe a bit of water vapor which it has absorbed out of the air.
This white powder is to hemp as pure which granular sugar is to sugar beets — a natural, organic chemical created entirely inside a plant by natural botanical processes. The plant material is then dried, ground, extracted with grain alcohol, and the extract is purified and refined to separate the sought-after ingredient, CBD, from all other materials that grew together with the CBD and CBDA inside the plant. The refined output is a pure single-component powder consisting of 100% of the desired ingredient.
It can be mixed into other tinctures, into food, or sprinkled in marijuana and smoked (you will enjoy the same effects as smoking high-CBD marijuana purchased in the shops but for less money), mixed into topical ointments or simply eaten.
If a customer wants to buy larger quantities of CBD — up to a whole kilogram — which is the most efficient and cost-effective way to help seriously ill patients who can need as much as a gram of CBD per day, they should contact Mountain Flower Botanicals to arrange this transaction. The price per gram drops dramatically with the quantity purchased.
As pure as it gets! This Crystalline CBD Isolate tests at above 99% purity. Made from 100% Colorado-grown high CBD hemp, then extracted and isolated all in Colorado. Contains 0% THC. If you are interested in purchasing larger quantities of isolate please contact us for a current price.
All actions ascribed to CBD, about which we are not permitted by the FDA to speak on this website, can be accomplished by dosing the body with this Crystalline CBD isolate, but many believe that using full-spectrum or whole plant products, with nothing removed from the plant (all cannabis plants have different terpenes, phytonutrients, and cannabinoid profiles) works better due to “the entourage effect.”
Even if this is true, there are still good uses for the isolated CBD:
- For people who respond to THC with anxiety, not relaxation. This is probably 20% of the population, though no one knows for sure due to lack of research. If you respond badly to smoking marijuana but need CBD, our zero-THC, isolate-only tinctures are for you.
- For people whose blood is being tested for THC and cannot be found by employers, doctors or others to be ingesting it but who need the benefits of CBD.
- For people who need large quantities of CBD to get the desired results and ingesting that much CBD in the ratios with THC found in plants, even hemp plants, would be making them so stoned they cannot function as needed to keep a job or would make them more stoned than they would prefer. This includes MOST patients using CBD for most major clinical maladies which respond to CBD, as the usual dose for such applications is 200 mg of CBD per day. It takes only 10 mg of THC to make most people rather incapacitated and some people uncomfortable, so the problem with 1:1 ratio regimens is obvious.
Most cancer treatments call for 1:1 THC:CBD ratio treatments (we are making no claims here that these treatments work, we are just mentioning them) and to get the quantities of THC usually required for success, that THC is administered anally using suppositories, which causes it to change into an exotic methylated version of THC that does not cause a person to feel psychological effects.
Most clinical treatments that require high doses of CBD usually have some small portion of the CBD delivered in a whole-plant formulation, to capture those benefits, but the balance of the high CBD dose has to be delivered via zero-THC, isolate-only tinctures (we sell 1000 mg and 5000 mg tinctures of this kind on this site) or via the use of the isolate itself in order to get the patient to the necessary CBD dose without overwhelming them with excessive psychological impacts.
- For topical application, as it has no smell and leaves no sticky residue. Certain parts of the body that have delicate skin are ideal for the topical application, which allows for the best absorption of CBD into near-by tissues or into the bloodstream of CBD. Topical application is more effective and does not have the concern about the valuable product being destroyed in stomach acids.
- The product can be vaped to have an immediate effect, to forestall the onset of some unwanted symptom.
This powder is frequently vaped, which is wasteful but has an immediate effect to get the desired impact on very quickly to forestall the onset of unwanted symptoms, which we cannot mention here. It is frequently vaped to clear the head of a person who has overindulged in THC to the point that they are no longer enjoying THC.