Our CBD tinctures are made from pure, high-altitude, hemp, full of the natural goodness of robust, sun-grown cannabis plants. Of course, there are a full range of all the cannabinoids which are the specialty of the plant, whether marijuana or hemp: CBC, CBD, THC-8, Delta-9 THC, CBG, and CBN, and many more. The complex biochemical interaction of the matrix of phytocannabinoids working synergistically in the body is referred to as the “entourage effect.” Cannabidiol is but one of more than 100 known phytocannabinoids that interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) to help restore normal balance and physiological homeostasis.
In addition, there are over 50 different terpenes, which are the natural compounds that give cannabis its characteristic aromas, bouquets, flavors, and special effects — myrcene (calming), linalool (anti-inflammatory) limonene and so on.
We do have 2 tinctures that have no THC, no cannabinoids and no terpenes — only CBD — for those who respond badly to THC (it can cause anxiety or sleeplessness in some people), use CBD tinctures on their skin and want no pot-like smell or for any reason wish to avoid THC and aromatic compounds.
Scientists claim that CBD interacts with the body’s own endocannabinoid system, and can be especially helpful if illness or age causes the body’s own, natural internal production of CBD to fall. It works by linking with the two main types of cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2, which are found within cells throughout the body.
CBD has been said to help bring the body back into a state of homeostasis — a natural state of balance in the body.
- Product on sale250 mg CBD Tincture | Whole Plant Extract
- Product on sale500 mg CBD Tincture | Whole Plant Extract
- Product on sale500 mg CBDA-Rich Tincture | Non-decarboxylated
- Product on saleCrystalline CBD – 1 gram | Zero THC
- Product on sale1000 mg Zero THC Tincture
- Product on sale1000 mg Whole Plant Extract Tincture
- Product on sale1000 mg Broad Spectrum Zero THC Tincture
- Product on sale1500 mg Whole Plant Extract
- Product on sale2000 mg Whole Plant Extract
- Product on sale2500 mg Whole Plant Extract
- Product on sale3000 mg Whole Plant Extract
- Product on sale5000 mg Zero THC Tincture
All our products are fully tested and each comes with third-party Certificates of Analysis (CoA) from ISO-certified laboratories which attest to their potency. These CoA prove that the amount of CBD in each bottle is as advertised and that the share of THC in the product is under 0.3%, as required by state and federal law.
Each product also has a full-panel CoA for the extract from which it was made which proves that its ingredient extract, and so, therefore, the finished product, is free of all residual solvents, pesticides, microbials, yeasts, and heavy metals. Results from this testing are posted on this page.
As of 12/20/2021 – 65% OFF! Ignore the standard discounts below.
- If you purchase a set of at least 8 products, you can get wholesale pricing — a 50% discount!
- If you purchase a set of at least 3 products, you get 30% off!
You can mix or match products within those sets, but only within like-minded groups:
- Group 1: All products $26 and over
- Group 2: All products under $26
Golden Aspens in the West Elk Mountain Range of Western Colorado